AVAILABLE JOBS: SEARCH RESULTS
Guadalupe (1 jobs)
Los Angeles (1 jobs)
Human Resources Assistant - Part-time
1) POSITION SUMMARY:
Assist with administration, organization, and effective
completion of tasks for HR Department.
2) ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Monitor and update ADP time and attendance on a daily/weekly basis for all Apio
West hourly employees.
2. Maintain employee files and HR filing system
3. Maintain job descriptions and internal controls records per position
4. Open and sort mail for HR Dept
5. Handle outgoing mail for HR Dept
6. Maintain records for employee health insurance
7. Process monthly health insurance and related billing
8. File insurance certificates
9. Prepare and post job advertisements as needed
10. Assist with screening of potential new hires, including performing reference
11. Put together New Hire binders as needed
12. Assist with paperwork completion and filing for new hires
13. Assist with preparing paperwork needed to create new employee profile on
14. Distribute bi-weekly checks by department
15. Respond to or forward queries from Apio personnel, as well as other agencies
16. Maintain PTO and Employee Status Change records
17. Assist with updating, filing, or other maintenance of any other paperwork as
3) NON-ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
4) INTERNAL CONTROLS:
5) SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITY:
6) PRINCIPAL CONTACTS INTERNALLY/EXTERNALLY:
HR Director, all Apio
7) KNOWLEDGE and SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
Effective problem-solving skills; Knowledge of recruitment process; Comfortable speaking with individuals and groups;
Proficient with Microsoft Office applications and able to produce accurate and well- presented reports; Able to meet tight deadlines or targets with effective results;
Strong sense of confidentiality; Able to effectively manage multiples projects or tasks concurrently; Attentive and detail-oriented
8) EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelorís degree in Human Resources, Business
Management, or related field preferred
9) LANGUAGE SKILLS:
English: Excellent written and verbal communicator;
Spanish: proficient verbal communication skills preferred
10) MATHEMATICAL SKILLS:
Proficient with basic budget management and
11) PHYSICIAL DEMANDS:
Walking between buildings and up/down stairs regularly,
lift up to 10 pounds
12) WORKING CONDITIONS:
14) and íAll other duties and responsibilities that are reasonably assigned from time to time by the employer or its designated representative.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Beverly Hills Rent A Car
Beverly Hills Rent A Car, Southern Californiaís finest high-end car rental enterprise is seeking candidates to fill full time positions in the Los Angeles office.
The ideal candidate must possess a positive attitude in order to service our Customerís high expectations.
- Take reservations
- Deliver and Pick-up vehicles to clients and locations around Los Angeles
- Prepare and close rental agreements
- Establish credit and qualify Clients
- Inspect vehicles upon the check-out and check-in process
- Interact with customers on vehicle use, during tutorial
- Computer literate, will train on company software `Bluebird`
- Support the Service Agents and the Location Manager.
Weekly work schedule will vary: morning shift to late shift, weekends and holidays.
Benefits after 90 days of continuous employment will be offered.
Please send your resume along with a current DMV report of your driving record.
Personal insurance is required and a clean DMV report is a must.
$11 and up per hour depending on experience, during 90 days probationary period.
E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
© Copyright 2014 Carmel Enterprises - All Rights Reserved
Help Wanted Los Angeles - Help Wanted,Jobs,Employment in Los Angeles,El Segundo,Pasadena,Beverley Hills,Hollywood,Malibu,Northridge,and Los Angeles County.